Looking for pristine, uncrowded beaches on the Sunshine Coast? A place for ALL the family, young and not so young, two legged and four?
Buddina is the host with the most, providing access to all the Sunshine Coast has to offer, from it’s vast coastline to the beautiful hinterland.
From fresh prawns to fine dining, we can direct you to the Sunshine Coast best. If your idyllic holiday is more relaxed, the local surf club and a variety of delicious restaurants are within walking distance to your home away from home.
Only footsteps from your door is the longer Buddina Beach section dog friendly beach (Access 210-217), a very pleasant family friendly stretch of sand and sea, bordered by a narrow foreshore park.
If you forgot to pack an essential beach holiday item (or perhaps you just need something new?) the Kawana Shopping Centre is just down the road and has everything you need.
- Patrolled Beach Area at the local Kawana Surf Club (5 minutes walk)
- La Balsa Park
- the perfect location to BBQ with boat ramp facilities for river & direct ocean access fishing
- Tennis Courts (5 minute walk)
- Kawana Shopping Centre (5 minute walk)
- Gold Class Cinemas & restaurants (5 minute walk)
- Kawana Hotel (a short stroll)
- (Handy to) 7 Day Bulk Billing Medical Centre & 7 Day Chemist
- Day Spa / Hairdresser (close by)
- Yoga & Gym (minutes away)
- Greencross Vet (minutes away)
Kids of all ages…
Never short on things to do, holiday entertainment choices include;
- Australia Zoo
- Sea Life (Underwater World)
- Eumundi Markets
- Mooloolaba / Montville / Maleny / Noosa
On the beach…
- Pet friendly beach
- Kite flying
- Fishing at sunset (or sunrise for the keen)
- Relaxing at the beach (a personal favourite)
Where in the world?
- Mooloolaba – wonderful Restaurants & Shopping (10 minutes drive)
- Maroochydore – Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre & Cinemas (10 minutes drive)
- Caloundra – (15 minutes drive)
- Noosa – Hastings Street (40 minutes drive)
- Eumundi Markets – Wednesday and Saturday (30 minutes drive)
- Maleny – (40 minutes drive)
- Maroochydore Airport – (20 minutes)
- Brisbane Airport – (1 hour)